Lewislegalhelp is a high quality guest posting site and looking for practical, actionable advice informative on writing — pieces that will help writers on their own writing journey.
How to Write a Great Blog Post:
- Think before you write!
- Keep the length of your sentences maximum 20 words.
- Write in active voice as much as possible and try to avoid use of passive voice.
- Choose headings and subheadings that describe the content.
- All article & blog posts must contain at least 800 words. Article must be well-formatted & use proper headings and paragraphs.
- Article should be original, informative and should not have been published anywhere else online.
- Spin or promotional content is not allowed
- All images should be of high quality
- Backlink is not allowed in first paragraph and links should be relevant to content.
- Any link that is dead, promotional or irrelevant will be removed. Don’t do keyword stuffing. Avoid being self-promotional, but you are welcome to include a blacklink in your bio.
- All links in the article body will be No-follow.
If you face any problem regarding account creation then fill the contact us form.